Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Im am very excited to launch my blog! I am still fixing a few things so bare with me why I am getting it up and running! But I did want to get my first post out.

Yesterday was National Lipstick day (yes I am a day late) but I wanted to share some of my Favorite Lips with you.

Here they are:


Does anyone else carry at least 5 in your purse at one time?? 
I really think its OK to have that many you never know when you might need a different color right? 

Have a great Wednesday! 
xoxo, 
Taylor



From left to right: Maybelline 085 Hibiscus Haven, Revlon 245 Pango Peach, Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain 020 Rio Rush, Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 235 Michievous Malcieuse, NYX BLG06 Peach Cobbler, NYX BLG03 Peaches and Cream, Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal 140 Pink Quartz, Revlon Super Lustrous 205 Snow Pink





No comments:

Post a Comment