Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Crazy for Coconut Oil

Hey Ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! My husband & I took in every last min of the summer air outside. I did get a little shopping in with all the sales I had to.

I am just going to put it out there. I have a mad love for coconut oil. Let's just say I use Coconut Oil for pretty much everything!
Here are some of the ways I have tried:

I use it as a sunscreen. This is something  I learned this from my friend and gave it a try. It does not have a high SPF. I do apply it once every hour & I do not burn. 

It works great as a moisturizer. I put it on my skin every day. My skin feels so soft all day. 
I use it to take off eye makeup with it. (no more yucky makeup remover)

It is also a great conditioner for your hair.

 I also oil pull with coconut oil. I took me a little bit to get used to it. I do have to nuke mine in the microwave before I OP. Since I started OP my teeth and mouth do feel cleaner! Read more on OP here.


Here are a few of the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil:
If your not on the craze for Coconut Oil try it out and see what you think.

I want to here what ways you use Coconut Oil Comment below!
XOXO,
THM




No comments:

Post a Comment