Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Loving for Fall

Happy Wednesday!

I know, I have been absent the past few days! Life is calming down finally.

I do have lots of things planned for the blog. Stay tuned for that!

Today, I am sharing what I am loving for Fall. I am trying to hold on to every last bit of summer as I bring my fall items out.





I have yet to try a BB Cream but this one from MAC is on my list!










I am a HUGE lover of coconut, after last weeks post I use it for everything!
This body polish I will be picking up to remind me of summer.







I may have a little problem with trying new nail polish this one from Deborah Lippman Gel Lab System. It is a higher end product but I have read quite a bit about it.. I can not wait to try it. I will let you know what I love or hate about it.





The last thing on my list..


Is a skin care line that I love love love! It is an all natural skin care line that I use and I can not get enough of. My favorite product that I am loving at the moment is the Firm Skin Acai Cleanser from Eminence.  It is not just for aging skin ladies. I love the way it feel & smells.
Eminence is a great skin care line!! I will be sharing more about my love for it on a post coming up!


Stay tuned for the post coming up. I still have the giveaway that I will be starting on Friday so watch for that.


Thanks for stopping by,

XOXO,
THM


No comments:

Post a Comment