Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Shopping

Happy Labor Day! Hopefully everyone is enjoying the last few bits of summer. I am not ready for summer to end.

I have been stocking up on fall clothes already and luckily the sales this weekend have been good.
Here are a few picks for the sale:


Ann Taylor Loft: 50% off Fall items

Camo Skirt- my favorite purchase!
Floral Jacquard Dress

Target: Buy one get one 50% off women's clothing, shoes, and accessories!

Old Navy: Up to 50% off plus 20% off online!
They have the cutest black & white shirt here.

Express: 40% off everything in store & online.
Lots of the blush pink sweaters & shirts!

Shoemint.com-  50% off shoes 

Stylelately.com- 20% off orders

And the cutest workout stuff on Jo & Jax 
http://joandjax.com 
That is on sale. 

Those are just a few of my favorite places that I will be shopping at today.

Don't forget to spend time with the people you love.

XOXO,
THM








No comments:

Post a Comment