Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sleeping Beauty

Happy Wednesday!

The longer weekend is so close.

Do you sleep at least 7-8 hours at night? I try to so I'm not a slug!
And I may be the only one that tracks my sleep but hey I want to know what I'm sleeping like.

I do that with this app call SleepCycle.
Its on of the "20 Apps everyone woman should have" in Marie Claire.

So give it a shot try it out and let me know what you think about it. You won't want to sleep without having it on ( oh and its an alarm clock bonus!)

You need sleep to repair you skin & to function everyday and I could go on but try getting that beauty sleep sometime.



Also I want to hear from you ladies ask me any questions and I will be answering them in a video.  A giveaway is coming up this week so stay tuned for that.

XOXO,
THM

No comments:

Post a Comment