Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Dry Brushing

Hello Everyone!

Hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend.

Have you ever heard of dry brushing?

If you haven't don't worry. Listen up ladies!

Dry brushing helps..
Get rid of dead skin cells,
Tighten up your skin,
Stimulates your lymph canal to drain toxins,
and renews your skin cells and makes your skin look and feel good!

How to dry brush--
Super easy.. Really. It takes just a min or so to do.
After you turn the shower on grab that dry brush. Starting with your feet move upward with even strokes towards the heart. But make sure and move the brush gently across your skin. This helps with the detox process. Once a week I add this body scrub onto my dry brushing routine <-- dry brushing and body scrub is a must before I do a spray tan also.

I have noticed it helping with cellulite on the backs of my legs. Not to mention my skin feel so soft after and all day!

So why not try it out. Let me know what you love about it.

Happy Dry Brushing Gals.

XOXO,
THM

Here is a good dry brush to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment