Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day!

Only 2 more days till the weekend! So close yet still far away. 

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Nikes



I am a shoe snob.. and workout shoes are becoming one of those things that are a must since I have been trying to be at the gym 5-6 times a week! 


These are so stinkin cute!! 











This eye shadow pallet from Bobbi Brown is the perfect combo of shadows.
Can't wait to have in in my makeup bag!










My friend stopped by yesterday so I could tint her brows and I had to make yummy watermelon cucumber water for us to hydrate with before boxing/sweating!

Super easy to make-- 1 cup water, 2 mini cucumbers ( half of a regular cucumber), 4 big chunks of watermelon, and juice of 3 lemons, dash of ginger if you like the taste. Blend and serve over ice. 








Thanks for stopping by! Go enjoy your own watermelon cucumber water. 

XOXO, 
THM
                                                                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment