Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Styling Products for your Hair

Hello Everyone!

I'm sharing my favs for styling hair today. I am a product junkie! When I love a product I actually finish the bottle or can and re-buy.


Fav Serum- Silky Smooth Moisture Serum by S Factor.
            I use this on wet and dry hair. Lets talk about the smell really quick.. its uh-mazing! Who doesn't want to smell yummy.

Best Dry oil-  Kendri Oil Dry Oil Mist by Bambo Smooth, Alterna.
           Perfect amount of shine without that nasty greasy feel.

Dry Texturizing Spray by Oribe.
           This stuff last forever!! I use it almost every day & its worth every penny.. really.

Dry shampoo- Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two day extender by Redken.
           I have tried just about every dry shampoo & this one will not disappoint. If your a blonde like me its doesn't give you gray hair which is soooo not cool to have.

That does it gals. If you have favorites comment and let me know.

Friday is here so enjoy your weekend.

xx THM

Products can be purchased from your local hair gal or Ulta Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment