Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Morning Monster



Hello Monday!

Hope your weekend was nice and relaxing. 
I was able to spend time with my husband before he started school today. Our "date night" is spend cooking together. We usually make some form of taco's. Here are a few pictures of our creations.



But after eating steak and pork (which I normally stay away from) I started my Monday with a Green Monster & some lemon water.


I usually have some greens in the morning. It just starts my day off right! 
I used:
4 oz almond/coconut milk 
1 tablespoon of all natural peanut butter 
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder ( I have Fitmiss vanilla chia
Last but not least- HUGE handful of spinach (don't skimp) 
Blend and pour over ice! 
Enjoy in a cute glass with a straw. 

Spinach is a dark leafy green that helps improve brain function & its helps protect against aging. 
So eat your greens ladies!


XOXO, 
THM 

No comments:

Post a Comment