Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Here comes the sun.


Hey Gals!

Weekend is here and I could not be more ready for it. I'm getting ready for a little vaca in Vegas. My husband and I are breeding our bulldog Memphis (a girl). So before our little mama is preggors I'm taking off with help from my sister. 

Back to what I really want to share with you... I have some things I'm obsessing over right now.


Raspberries & Perrier is my favorite drink for summer. Makes drinking water not so boring!
Perfect for BBQ's or lounging by the pool.
















                                                                                                                                Trumpets-by Jason Derulo is on my playlist. He was on Nightline ABC the other night & he works out like 3 times a day. Insane but hey, he looks good!






This book by Lauryn Evarts- The Skinny Confidential is one I could read a million time in a row! She  knows her stuff. Not to mention Her blog is so catchy too!

Enjoy the sunshine!! ☀️

XOXO, 
THM

No comments:

Post a Comment