Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shaving your Face is OK.

Hello everyone!


Today is about the unwanted or baby hair on your face. 
Everyone has it- yes. But do we really need to have it on our face-- nope!

I had a client come to me a few years back and she looked so good for being close to 60. She explained to me that she shaved her face. I was stunned that she actually shaved her face..

So a year or 2 goes by and once again I had a esthetician friend tell me the same thing- SHAVE your face.  


You may be asking why shave your face? Well let me explain.

Gals we all have peach fuzz and as you get older you do get darker hair that grows on your chin (part of becoming a lady)

It WILL not grow back darker or course. That is a old wives tale. 

Elizabeth Taylor & Marilyn Monroe shaved there faces- who knew right!

Your skin will be glowing!! 

Your makeup will go on so smooth. 

And your skin will feel so soft! 

No waxing and growing out to wax!


It is really easy to do- takes me a few minutes. I usually do it on Sundays when I have a little more time. 

How to Shave:
Start with a clean face and hands. 
Hold the skin tight where you are shaving, going in an upward motion. 
Avoid the area around your eye (this is very thin, delicate skin) 
After you finish your whole face you can either apply a mask for a treatment or apply a oil- Joise Maran or even coconut oil. 

Splendid Dirt Mask
Try it ladies! If you have questions ASK. Do not be afraid to do this! 


 These are the razors I buy from Sally Beauty.


Happy shaving!!
xoxo
THM


A great video to watch is from Michelle Money 






No comments:

Post a Comment