Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Lets Talk about Skin baby!- Part 1

Happy Monday everyone!

As much as I dread Monday's I am excited for today. Only because I'm having a girls night at the Lady Gaga concert. I'll share some pictures later. 

I'm sharing part 1 of my morning face routine.
After I get out of the shower its usually a mad dash to get ready, only due to the fact that I enjoy every last minute in bed.. 



So these 3 items I use are ones that keep my skin looking/feeling dang good all day!

First thing first- Joise Maran, 100% Argan Oil

I live in a very very dry climate. 
Moisturizer is a MUST have for me and this one does the trick! 
After I apply that I put Time Balm Skincare, White Tea on. Its a Peppermint Hydrating Face Moisturizer. I do apply both the oil and the moisturizer. I love the feeling of the peppermint on my face. 

Just the past year I have started putting on eye cream & being religious about it. 
Gals lets just say if your not doing it GO out and find one that you love! 
I happen to love the Enchanted Eye Cream from Lush Cosmetics.
It says on the bottle, "Simple, refreshing and softening". It really does just that. 

There is it ladies, just a little sneak peak into my morning. 

Stay tuned for Part 2. 

Have a great rest of your Monday!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment